Supporting the Junior League of Columbus has never been easier – whether you have extra time or money. Below are a few easy ways to help support the Junior League of Columbus.
1. Amazon Smile – Give .5% of your eligible Amazon purchases to the Junior League of Columbus by shopping on Amazon!
a. Sign in to www.smile.amazon.com on your laptop computer. Upon your first sign-in, you’ll be asked to designate a charity. Choose The Junior League of Columbus, Inc.
b. Remember that you must go to www.smile.amazon.com for your Amazon purchases to “count”.
2. Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards – Give a % back to the Junior League of Columbus when you designate us as your selected charity.
a. Go to this website: KROGER and click on “I’m a Customer”.
b. Sign in to your Kroger Plus Account.
c. Enroll in the rewards program by choosing The Junior League of Columbus, Inc.
3. Ask your employer if they match charitable donations! Contact your Human Resources department today. If you need help filling out the paperwork, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Leave a percent of your estate to The Junior League of Columbus in your will. Reach out to email@example.com for more information around bequests.
5. Do you or someone you know own a business that’s interested in supporting the league? Do you have a friend who wants to give a gift to a charitable organization but doesn’t know where to start? Submit your connections to the Columbus community to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to them for you!
6. Start a facebook fundraiser for the Junior League of Columbus on your birthday or favorite holiday!
7. Give a gift directly to the Junior League of Columbus’ projects by clicking the DONATE tab on this website and choosing an option from the dropdown. All gifts go directly to the specific program that you choose.
8. Give a gift to the Junior League of Columbus Annual Fund or Endowment Fund.
a. The Annual Fund helps provide day-to-day funding for JLC projects.
b. The Endowment Fund helps support the future sustainability of the JLC.