Thank you for your interest in joining the Junior League of Columbus!
Each year, we train a group of provisional members to be effective volunteers and leaders in our community.
New members complete a comprehensive training series that allows them to learn about our League structure and programs, as well as experience some of our community programs first-hand. The New Member series includes advisor small group meetings, educational courses, community service projects and attending League functions such as General Membership Meetings.
The Junior League of Columbus uses the following criteria for consideration of prospective members:
- Must be at least 22 years of age as of January 1, 2018. There is no maximum age to join!
- Reside within the Central Ohio area
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
- Sign a contract stating that she understands the responsibilities of provisional membership.
To learn more about The Association of Junior League International’s 109+ year legacy watch the video below.